I can smell it
I had a dream last night ( this is disgusting, brace yourself) that I was brushing my teeth and spit back out cockroaches. They were all over the place! On the floor, in my mouth, just everywhere. There were big ones, small ones, giant ones, you name it, it was there. Disgusted, I went to dream dictionary.com to see what they had to say about it. ( How often do you dream of spitting up cockroaches?)
It said,
To see a cockroach in your dream, signifies your need for renewal, rejuvenation and self-cleansing of your psychological, emotional, or spiritual being. You need to reevaluate major aspects of your life.
That sums up my life in a nutshell. I need a break from here! I need a chance to reevaluate my heart and most of all I need rejuvenation.
Colorado, I can't wait to see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment