Leader: You go nowhere by accident!
People: Wherever we go God is sending us
Wherever we are, God has put us there
He has a purpose in our being there
Leader: Christ who indwells you has something He wants to do through you where you are.
Believe this, and go in His grace and love and power.
All: Amen.
I'm learning that instead of asking God to take away my circumstances or hardships, I can ask "What are you teaching me through this? What do you want me to learn here?" I'm not in Mexico by accident. Staying here for one more year is not a mistake. I need more faith! Faith that I am here because Jesus sees that it is good for me, not necessarily easy, but good.
I recently heard about a girl named Katie. At the young age of 21, felt called to move to Uganda and has since adopted 14 KIDS there all by herself. (not married) It blew me away!~ While she is a saint in my eyes, she is really no different than you or me. What then, made her leave everything to become a mother of 14? Faith and Jesus! She trusted God with everything and put everything on the line to follow God. I only pray that I can have more faith to lean into the things Jesus wants me to do. Check out her blog, its incredible!
God is good!
1 comment:
beautiful piece Hannah and you keep the faith those kids are blessed to have you Hannah as a big part of there life, your teaching them some important lessons that will help them out the rest of there life. I am very proud of you.
Love,Dad
Post a Comment