One by one, students are dropping like flies from the swine flu. Just in case, the school has come up with an online learning environment where students would be able to do work from home, in case of a school closure.
In true nerdy Hannah fashion, I designed my own class website and am kind of in love with it right now. :)
Check it out by clicking here! :)
3 comments:
CUTE! :)
Pretty picture you have up. Is that in your classroom?
It is actually a very nice website, you did a good job. But I was disappointed to see that there are no games connected to the "Puzzles" link. :(
Yeah, the art teacher that left last year left me that painting. My kids and I put our hand prints on it and put our favorite quote on the top. It's hanging on the back wall of my classroom right now....I love it!
the puzzles are coming, lol. :)
Post a Comment