Sunday, August 24, 2008

Amora



I adopted a kitten yesterday through an organization by my house here. This place brings in neglected animals off the streets, nourishes them back to health, and then finds good homes for them. I went in on Friday and filled out an application with Christi. They interviewed us for about fifteen minutes and then allowed us to sit in with the kittens. Amora won my heart over when she put her paws up on my leg, jumped into my lap and cuddled/purred for a long time. I decided to wait until Saturday to officially adopt her. I was so nervous that someone else would adopt her before I did that I barely slept on Friday night. Christi, Suz, and I picked her up on Saturday morning. She spent yesterday recovering from surgery ( she got spayed) and now she is walking around our house trying to get adjusted. She is precious!

No comments: