Saturday, November 6, 2010

Speaks Volumes

I'm finally tired of searching
for what I'm meant to do
I need to stop pretending
that I know which road to choose
I need you
I have wasted time defending
why life should stay this way
there is a reason things are changing
but I'm glad you stay the same
I need you
Jesus all I've known is this simple home
there is no doubt in me
that its time to go
but I am waiting here until
you show me what I should do
Jesus, I'm resting in you
The stress is getting heavy
but I know how much you care
and no matter where you lead me,
you're already there
I need you
Jesus all I've known is this simple home
there is no doubt in me
that it's time to go
but I am waiting here
until you show me what I should do
Jesus I'm resting in you
-Rachel Chan-

How beautiful are these lyrics?

I was listening to a Francis Chan podcast this morning and his daughter sang this song. It spoke volumes over my heart. I have recently had a deep sense of peace that its my time to leave Monterrey at the end of this year. I've been praying over it a lot and it just feels like this is where God is leading me right now. I love how this song says, "No matter where you lead me, you're already there." I'm not sure where I am going next, but God is ALREADY there. I love that. The song says, "there is no doubt in me, that its time to go,but I am waiting here until you show me what I should do." That's beautiful.


No comments: