Saturday, June 19, 2010

Juany x2

God works in funny ways. I found out a few weeks ago that Juany's aupair gig in London isn't going to work out. Apparently the UK isn't accepting aupairs from Mexico, period. It could be the violence, who knows, either way, she's staying here.

What this means: she's moving in with me. :) I know in the future God will open a door for her to go somewhere new. For right now, He's giving me the chance to live with her and LOVE on her like crazy. It makes me so stinking happy.

It's crazy because when I thought she was leaving for London, I asked God where he wanted me to go. Do you really want me to stay in this new place, ALL BY MYSELF? Really Jesus? I honestly thought God would tell me to stay in San Pedro. But he didn't. He told me to keep my plans exactly the same.

What if I wouldn't of listened to God on this one? What if I would have stayed in San Pedro? God saw farther and deeper than I did. I'm so glad I listened to Him.

I payed "La SeƱora" ( that's what I've named my landlord, lol) the deposit and first month's rent and got my keys this morning. My room is a starting to get packed up and I'll officially be moved in this Wed.

It's crazy how much I've grown to love Juany. She feels like a sister to me. She's a gift and I'm so glad God has put her into my life. Now, for more time than I first expected. :)

2 comments:

Jessica Stoehr said...

Wow Hannah. That's great! And what a cool story about trusting our Lord. I'm struggling with this part right now - of finishing up with my support raising, and trusting Him for a roommate when I get there. He is so good to us though!

Beth said...

Your story gives me faith.