So why "Definitely Africa"
This week, I've gone through a ton of problems with getting my visa and making this trip work out. When I tell people about it, they just say, "Well Hannah, you're definitely moving to Africa."
It hit me. It works for everything.
Where do you want to travel?
Definitely Africa
Why is getting a visa so frustrating?
You're definitely moving to Africa
Man, I feel scared to move.
Of course you do, you're definitely going to Africa.
Where do you want to work abroad?
Definitely Africa
Where do you feel a difference needs to be made?
Definitely Africa
Which place has some of the most amazing people I've met before?
Definitely Africa
And it goes on....
Move is in T-minus 4 days. Crazy.
2 comments:
Definitely!
There will definitely be obstacles. No mountain has ever been climbed without obstacles. Once you are on top you will look down and see that those obstacles were just stepping stones. And then - what a view!
Definitely!
Oh Hannah, you are definitely going to have an amazing experience. Thank you for being such a strong, inspirational lady...you'll be in my prayers lots and at least for the next four months, we'll be on common ground. LOVE!
Post a Comment