I'm sitting at D.I.A. right now getting ready to head back to Monterrey. I came into Denver for Beth and Marc's wedding festivities. This visit has been so different than the rest. It truly feels like I am visiting Colorado for the weekend and getting ready to fly "home" now. It's a great and crazy feeling to feel like Monterrey is where I live and call home. There have been months where I could think of nothing better than moving back to Colorado. Now, I couldn't imagine my life without this Mexico experience. It's been hard but GOOD! It's crazy how God works! I'm not sure when God will call me back to Colorado ( or ever) but I am happy to say that I feel content where I am at. Colorado will always be close to my heart but Monterrey is my home for now.
Here's to finishing off the year strong~
No comments:
Post a Comment