Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting Ready to Move

Hi All!

I'm in the process of trying to pack up my room right now. I'm trying to give away the majority of my stuff but its hard to figure out what I might need in the future and in Mexico. I need to fit everything I am bringing into my sister's car ( plus Drew and his suitcase ;) ) If anyone needs a bookcase, desk, or TV stand definitely let me know :)

Drew and I are driving out on the 27th and plan on getting into McAllan Texas on the 29th. We're going to meet the rest of the new teachers there and caravan into Mexico together on the 30th. I start my new teacher orientation on the 1st of August and the students start school on the 12th. It's crazy how fast it is approaching.

Here's to a new adventure!




No comments: